1. Basic Policy
The meanings of terms used in this policy shall be in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Act (APP)).
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Society will clearly define the purpose of use, and acquire personal information to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose, in an appropriate and fair manner.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Society will use personal information for the following purposes and will not use it for any other purposes.
(1) To provide information on various services, publications, job offers, and events of the society and organizations with which it cooperates, agrees, sponsors or co-sponsors.
(2) To provide administrative communications necessary activities and operations of the Society.
(3) To show and distribute the membership list to the members of the Society.
(4) To provide and send notices of general meetings, the journals of the Society, and various related materials
(5) Encouragement of research and commendation of research achievements.
4. Management of Personal Information
The Society will take appropriate security measures to protect personal data against external leakage, unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and other risks. In addition, the Society will strive to educate and enlighten its administrative staff to raise awareness of the protection of personal information.
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal data.
We select contractors which are deemed to handle personal information properly and supervise them to manage personal information and ensure confidentiality compliance without leakage of personal information.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Society will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual.
However, the Society may disclose or provide personal information without the consent of the individual in case where such disclosure or provision is required by law.
7. Response to Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc.
When the Society receives a request from an owner of personal information or his or her delegates, for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure of stored personal information and records of provision of personal information to the third party, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use and provision to third parties, the Society responds, according to APPI with confirmation of identity of the person or his or her delegates by prescribed procedures.
8. Requests and Other Inquiries
If you have any questions or complaints about how we process your personal information, please contact us from [Contact us] (https://ais-j.org/form/).